Tuesday, May 12, 2020

πŸ’• THANK YOU COOKIES 😘



        After an awesome Mother’s Day with a pressie from Savvy K and “crabby” dinner cooked by Gizmo Man, I baked a batch of chop chip cookies for them. This is the second time I am baking this year and I have already reached my quota for baking in a year! My baking skills are close to zero, but after a little success with Savvy K’s birthday cake, I am slightly more confident that my cookies won’ t be given to Typhoon Thory or Belle.


        The cookies turned out OK I guess. Savvy K finished half her jar in one sitting while working. The cookies were divided into 2 jars, one for each of them. But they will still pilfer from each other’s jars. And guess who they blame for missing cookies … Thypoon Thory.


3 comments:

  1. They look pretty good and cup coffee to dip them in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet what happens over the cookies. But your cookies deserve more bites... yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookies all gone, they are asking for another batch!!

    ReplyDelete