Saturday, May 9, 2020

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY from Savvy K


Savvy K gave this to me at 2 am when I went to the kitchen to get a drink of water.
 It is already Sunday 10th May in Malaysia.

        She got a nice photo of both of us on holiday last year. I am glad we went for a good 10-day trip with lots of bonding, eating and of course arguing all the way. It will be some time before we take another trip overseas with the current situation of limited international travel. We'll have to go for “Cuti-cuti Malaysia” (Holidays in Malaysia) for the time being.

I hope she remembers this when I am 80 years-old. I will keep this card carefully in case she forgets.

She chose a sleeping fawn as Savvy K is a “sleeping beauty” in her spare time. Inside are real natural flowers (red carnation) that have been treated with chemical processes/special dying techniques that will last for 2 years.


Came with batteries and lights included.



We will visit when the time is safe 

2 comments:

  1. Sound lovely, my mom been gone since 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mum will always be with you, guiding you along life highways

    ReplyDelete