Friday, August 28, 2020

WALK 5.39 km WITH ME

    RISE AND SHINE SASSY JAM, it is 6 am. Another day and another adventure begins. I now hit the road at 7.45 am to loose some belly fat and trim my gluteus maximus (buttocks). Gizmo Man and Savvy K are very rude, they call my glutes “frumpy jelly.”Always a "Good morning" to Su who we have named "Ms Chickadee" cos' she actually had 2 cockerels for pets. She planted her garden from the road up her driveway to her front door.

The “GREEN MILE.” This is where I begin every morning, uphill all the way.Pant.., I can do it! It is easier once I hit the corner, more trees and shade. I briskly walk pass the drumstick pods on the Moringa oleifera tree, mangoes, and bilimbi for prawn and "belimbing sambal."I turn into bird nest fern corridor.A quick update with Hilda and Fifa before I hit the back lane for another killer stretch passing my favourite house covered in shrubs. The back windows of this row of houses 

face the condominiums over the fence. 
Residents use this space in the back lane for growing pineapples,
herbs, 

and lots of screw pine leaves.  
Round a few more corners to the park 
where the brids hang out
Walk pass the Malaysian flag hoisted up for "Hari Merdeka" (Independence Day) this 31st August,  
stop to enjoy the music and line dancing group
pass the municipal council gardeners' bicycles and I am back at the Green Mile to start another round.
My last stretch  uphill and
at last I spy the lone pine tree. 
HOME, 5.39 km, 6,324 steps, 55 minutes 👍 .
Introducing 
     JAMES BOND 2020 💣 WITHOUT A "LICENSE TO KI🔫LL

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful walk - and an impressive distance covered.
    Well done you. Keep it up and you will have glutes of steel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ, It gets a bit too hot sometimes when the sun is up but I will keep it up

      Delete
  2. Love mango and I heard there pretty good grilled. Thanks for taking me along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never eaten mango grilled, so i am going to try it this week.

      Delete