Friday, August 7, 2020

CAPTIONS THAT CAPTURE

 

With the the explosion in Beirut and coronavirus new daily cases still relentlessly not slowing down, I wonder WHAT NEXT? And not to be an OLD GROUCH, as my problem is minuscule compared to what’s happening in the world, Blogger changed its format in August. Minor changes but enough to throw an IT challenged person like me slightly “OFF BALANCE.” So here is this Saturday’s simple post of captions and poster that made me do a double take.

Street art is my favourite,

 

I am apolitical but this one using the NIKE logo 

speaks so simply and delivers its message clearly, I have to include it.

With today’s loss of businesses and unemployment rising world wide, I only wish this was TRUE. 

Our Malaysian weather has been unbelievably 🔥 HOT 🌞,

I found Thory hiding and napping in the bathroomHave a GREAT WEEK END my friends.

3 comments:

  1. In those temperatures I would be napping in the bathroom too.
    Love the signs you shared. I have never warmed to Nike quite as much...
    In India we saw a beauty.
    Mr Whiskey
    Makes Driving Risky - hard to argue with that.
    Stay cool, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe the first one made my day: D Lovely dog 🤍🤍 Regards!

    ReplyDelete