Tuesday, August 4, 2020

STAR WARS SALON

What a DILEMMA! I have been having BAD HAIR DAYS since lock down on March 18th. I trimmed my hair twice on my own and even got Gizmo Man to colour my sprouting white new growth. BUT, ENOUGH is ENOUGH. I booked an appointment at "STAR WARS" salon and got my hair trimmed and coloured by the experts. 
I had to be in the salon at 9.30am, when ALL the other shops were still closed 
as folks aged 60 and above are not allowed into hair salons AFTER 11 am. We belong to the group at risk for more severe illnesses from Covid-19. We are also NOT allowed into cinemas anymore!
Caesar must also wear a mask to be allowed in!
   
       Since MASKS HAVE become MANDATORY in public places in Malaysia on 1st August, shop signs have taken a more sinister turn. I totally support this direction as I believe in “Better SAFE than DEAD,” unlike others who are just irresponsible.
Translation: 
Please wear a mask. If you don't, YOU DIE, I DIE, EVERYBODY DIE. But before you die, you will have to pay the 1000 RYM (234 USD) summon. 
OH ... please let me IN.
      Caesar looked so dejected waiting outside,
and then it decided to throw a tantrum by rolling on the pavement.
FULL Video of Caesar. It is so tame, I think Ceasar is an escaped pet.

4 comments:

  1. Masks are not yet mandatory in my part of Australia. It will come, and I will wear them. At the moment I am so rarely in any shops (or with people) my social distancing is effortless.
    And I agree with you about Caesar. He/she does look very tame indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I hope you are very, very happy with your haircut. They do make a difference to how we feel about ourselves don't they?

      Delete
    2. It was a good cut but they couldn't dry my hair after the colour as I had to be out by 11am. Just walked around like a drowned rat!

      Delete
  2. I applaud the mall's strict regulation to be closed temporarily.
    And you now have a beautiful hair shape.
    Oscar seems like he is loyal to accompany you on a trip 🙂

    ReplyDelete