Tuesday, December 22, 2020

LEAVE 🎄CHRISTMAS 🎁 ALONE

 

DON’T SPOIL CHRISTMAS 🎄 PLEASEAHHH, after 9 months of having life turned topsy turvy, I just want a PLAIN OLD FASHION Christmas.

CUT OUT THE  NEW NORMS of CORONA Christmas.
I DEMAND for the return of Santa Claus is coming to town, NOT THIS sanitizer stuff. My hands are already dried and cracked from overuse. Don't remind me anymore.
GOOD OLE' Frosty with his carrot 🥕 nose.NOT THIS.

My favourite carol is “Little Drummer Boy.”  I learnt this when I was about 10-years old. during caroling practice. Iwas so excited, but I caught a bad flu. “Mie” banned me from going caroling. 

C’mas is always during the monsoon season and a bit chilly (240 C, haha.. it is chilly for us). I was so angry I hid in the kitchen when the carolers came. It took a lot of coaxing to get me out to see them sing. Father Florimond convinced my “Mie” to let me join them for the last two houses. Thus, whilst every girl was in her C’mas dress, I was in my pyjamas with my blanket. But I was so HAPPY. A REAL story – my first and last caroling experience.

NOOOO, LEAVE CHRISTMAS ALONE!
CHRISTMAS in Prof. Elizabeth's home,
subtle, but the decorations are up.
Christmas in Malaysian malls
Christmas Nails!
My very first decorations. We didn't have the means to buy a Christmas tree,  my uncle visited when I was four-years old with a tree and boxes of decorations. This bell and bear has followed me for 59 years.

PEACE AND JOY TO ALL MY BLOGGERS.

7 comments:

  1. Peace and joy to you and all your family too.
    I love your Christmas memories - and am super impressed with your Christmas nails - which I would chip before the morning was out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes, not my nails. I wouldn't be able to clean the house and prepare C'mas dinner wth these killer nails. It is Savvy K's & it's suppose to be "the happening" now

      Delete
  2. Hubby and I staying home for Christmas. The snow man is darling.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete