Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Happy 63rd Birthday – Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary



Wednesday, April 15, 2020 – A day of many Possibilities.

When I was young, I made many resolutions on this day. Many, since remembering and rattling them to remind myself was not a problem. But with 0.5 – 1% of my brain volume being lost annually (for my age bracket according to neurologists), I have only ONE resolution this year:


Hao le,” which means GOOD.  Good health, Good friends, Good deeds.


This lovely cake was specially baked and iced by my neighbours. It is indeed a blessing for me to have really good neighbours, cos they are just over the fence. Seriously, if I sneezed at my front door, they can hear me!!


We have been here 12 years and we are so pleased to have chosen the right house with the right neighbours. It is a bonus too that my lovely neighbour is a wonderful cook and a master baker. The cakes keep coming over the fence, also add the ping pong balls, the foot balls, the tennis balls (kind contributions from their kiddies)  … but who’s keeping count … as long as the butter cakes, chocolate cakes, muffins and cup cakes keep coming too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment