Sunday, April 11, 2021

RAIN DROPS IN THE MORNINGS

 An unexpected surprise to wake up to! Now that the hot days are over and replaced by the inter-monsoons, we get thunderstorms during the nights and early mornings. 

Thus, while parents are stressing out


 getting their kids to school 

and keeping them dry from the puddles and torrential rain,

 Sassy JAM clicks away to catch the rain drops. 







on jasmines and orchid roots.

On bougainvilleas and flowers I know not their name!
Fresh rain drops on leaves.


Ahh, the satisfaction of being an old fogey - there is NO rush in my mornings anymore!

 I still do prepare breakfast for my two pests - Gizmo Man and Savvy K. Then feed my two Darlings - Thory and Bella, 
but life is much simpler now. 


"LOOK into my red eyes," says the fly, 
"..zzzzz.. Your every morning will be GOOD MORNINGs."
 
BEAUTIFUL THINGS in LIFE are FREE. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs. Liew. 
Wishing you bright and sunny days always.

21 comments:

  1. My country is so often painfully dry that I always welcome rain - and rain washed air smells delightful.
    Like you, my mornings are much more relaxed than they used to be - something I also welcome.
    Happy Birthday to Mrs Liew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often read about bush fires that destroy so much in Australia especially in Victoria and Sydney. Just one good tropical thunderstorm would do wonders during a bush fire. Aren't we luck to have relaxing mornings now.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, hahaha I sering berkebun and pull out weeds daily. What a life imprisoned by my garden!!

      Delete
  3. So beautiful and refreshing shots, like the raindrops decorating the flowers and leaves! We badly need some raindrops to drip the temperature. Take care and enjoy the summer rains :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ Jeevan, I hope you get your rainy season real soon. I read that the dry season in India can be too sizzling and very dusty, the air gets polluted. Stay safe

      Delete
  4. Some pretty plants.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, coffee is on every morning Dora after walking and weeding.

      Delete
  5. WOW! Lovely flowers and cool photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ, all the flowers are in my small garden. I got really wet clicking photos in the rain but it was fun.

      Delete
  6. Beatiful flowers and good review. I followed your blog now. Thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky, I didn't think of writing this blog but once I saw the raindrops on the flowers, the post "popped" into my head!

      Delete
  7. aku suka sekali dengan suasana pagi yang masih berembun kak..terlebih airnya membasahi berbagai macam bunga yang warna warni. Terasa menenangkan jiwa dan make our hearth feel so peacfull...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree with you. With our hot weather in SE Asia, mornings are so cool and peaceful. "Dah panas bila sampai tengah hari."

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. TQ, I got quite wet taking the photos as it was still raining!

      Delete
  9. such beautiful red flowers... love them

    ReplyDelete
  10. TQ, they have a funny name - powder puff as they are sort of similar to our make up puffs

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful plants! How nice you can enjoy the rain and have a slower pace to life :)

    Hope that you had a great weekend!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, more beauty. I would love to see this part of the world.

    ReplyDelete