Thursday, October 29, 2020

KARCHER WATER JET SPRAY – HOW DO I LOVE THEE?

 LET ME COUNT THE WAYS. I LOVE thee for the sparking tiles you bring.

         OH NO, the porch was in a dirty sticky mess with black oil leaks from the car. It was also in a stinky mess




with Thory peeing and marking territories. Time I trained him, but he has just entered his “Terrible Twos.” 

Does this developmental phase apply to DOGS? 

         It was time to do a massive clean-up. 

     So out came the KARCHER high pressure water jet cleaner again. I got all the equipment out. Then guess who came to supervise and to make sure everything was in place for a good job?  

The very rascal responsible for this stinky mess. 
   Gismo Man taught me how to set it up and get it going. I was hoping he would volunteer and wash the porch too. But alas, NO SUCH LUCK THAT DAY
Ahh, the wonders of a jet spray! 
    It was fantastic as the powerful jets of water really shot off the deeply rooted muck. 
    This dirt blaster blasted all the dirt, sand, moss, fungi and whatever other possible life forms living in the pores, nooks and crannies in the cement and between the tiles. The dirt was so thick that I could even jet spray my name“JAM” on the porch tiles.
       I must be honest and I am a little ashamed to say that it has been many years since I really scrubbed the porch and had never blasted it before.

         After 1 ½ hours of spraying and scrubbing with chlorox bleach and detergents, there was a huge visible difference on the before (bottom section) and after (upper). Stubborn stains BE GONE, GOOD JOB!

        We had the porch “SPARKLING,” 

         except for one small section which stll had a dirty pattern. The extension cord busted (NOT the Karcher) out of “exhaustion,” and I couldn’t finish this last bit. GOOD enough for me, I didn’t mind as we were exhausted too. My right arm was already shaking involuntarily like it had a life of its own, from all that blasting.

         The KARCHER K 4 Basic with water-cooled motor - MY NEW BESTIE. It worked non-stop for 3 hours when Gizmo Man cleaned the drains earlier in the month. 
NO MORE BLACK GREASE STAINS.
         Again, I am not paid to post this. I know bloggers post about flowers, craft, poems and profound issues. This post is about the KARCHER  power spray?           OK, so I admit I am weird but ahh, now that I have come to KNOW KARCHER I won’t be able to LIVE without YOU, my SUPER-DUPER MAN. 
A YES from Bella and Thory too.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations.
    Water restrictions have meant that 'hard' areas cannot be washed unless there is a health and safety issue here. Believe me it shows, and I sometimes wonder whether the dirt IS a health and safety issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had some water cuts here too, no running tap water for a day or two. Running water is a luxury that I have take for granted, but no more

      Delete