Thursday, September 10, 2020

COME, RIDE WITH ME

 

"DON'T KEEP ME WAITING. COME ON, STOP PISS-FARTING AROUND."

"You have to drive Gismo Man, I really can't manage this!" 

“I am ready, WHERE'S BELLE?” Ohh, I forgot she gets car sick. JOM, LET'S GO!” 

 “I love my car rides but I don’t get them often enough. My owners say I leave too much fur behind after a ride or I stink up the car sometimes or I scratch the dash board. My goodness, they can really crap on! DON’T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF, I say!"




"Don’t they realise how short life is for me, I mean the longest I will live is 14 human years. Seriously, I’ll be an OLD DOG then with Alzheimer’s, arthritis, cataracts and a car ride ain’t no fun at 98 dog years.  What’s a few scratches on the dash board when I bring so much joy into their lives? 

Tsk tsk, all I ask for is a little appreciation and they say I  smell."


"This was my first car ride when I was a puppy and I thought it was the coolest thing for a dog. I had to be held out of the window but I am a big boy now."

     “Whoa, Hello there Jackie. Sorry, I missed seeing you walking last evening. Jackielikes me a lot and stops by my gate every evening. Most of my friends here are rather small. See ya tomorrow Jackie."

I am the ALPHA dog in this neighbourhood now. There used to be a huge Rottweiler but I haven’t seen him for ages, so I guess he must have gone to Rainbow Bridge.






Psst, between you and me, he only looked mean, he was a real pussy cat. You know, I never heard him BARK once, and when I wanted to pick a fight with him, he just ignored me and sauntered off. How pathetic!”

"HEY BELLE, I am home already.!"
 "Hah, call yourself a friend. you just jumped in and left me behind," says Belle.

"Sorry Belle, you must come next time-lah. Just don’t think about getting sick, stick your head out like me and breathe. You’ll be fine okay."

     “YEAH, Belle is riding with me today. I’m gonna show her the sights and best places to stamp our territories!"

4 comments: