Sunday, October 30, 2022

COOL DAYS AHEAD

 The monsoons have descended with claps of thunder and bolts of lightning ⚡. Yes, thunderstorms are one of my favourite things. Dawn and evening showers now keep our daily temperatures below 30 C. Our rivers are filled and bursting and that means more fishes to catch.

Bought a new pair of walking shoes. My former "faithful" lived a long and prosperous life and dodging the many puddles in them was impossible now. I only got squishy socks. Looks like I am not the only one thriving in this monsoon season. 

Waking up  to lots of rain-kissed flowers and cool 25 C mornings makes me believe that the good things in life are FREE. 
Have to hurry home as another thunderstorm looks like looming above. 
NO work today?

6 comments:

  1. Great to see you're back blogging :-)

    Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Giorgio, missed your blogs. Cooler weather to us means below 15C, :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Hooray for cool mornings (though yours don't sound cool to me) and rain scented air.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monsoon isn't something we have.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those mushrooms on the wood 😍😍. I love cooking them into a sautee dish. Very delicious. And yes, usually they're growing around rainy season.

    Btw, I'm glad when seeing your new post in the blog 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photos! We have monsoonal weather out here and several areas have had floods. Especially an area where there was a forest fire two years ago and the mud debris from that covered the highway pretty high, several feet high. Had a few minutes to stop by. Been incredibly busy lately.

    ReplyDelete