Tuesday, September 7, 2021

ANIMALS and INSECTS

 

"Impossible to get good help these days! Argh, imagine I have to drink from the money plant deco."


"WELL, no one caught me. You are not going to squeal on me, are you Buddha? "
"I must lodge a complaint, service in this house needs upgrading, meow." says Friday. 
 A collection of bugs. Picture credit: Eslam Kespa.
Monkey SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics) Team. 
"I have the photos. Mission accomplished, roger and out."
This primate demanding food from the scared helpless security guard should be sent for SWAT training. 
It has much potential.
MONKEY demanded my lunch video.

"WE REPRESENT DIVERSITY. ALL LIVES MATTER"

"Wait for me!"


YIKES, the slime .... but snail slime has been used for skin care! Touted as amazing exfoliant, hydrating and chock-full of anti-oxidants

This was me at 3-months in my blue basin. 
That's me now at 3-years, same basin, BIGGER ME.
"NO LOCKDOWN FOR PETS!"


"CALL PET PROTECTION SERVICES."

21 comments:

  1. Thank you for the smiles - and for the fascinating insects that are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insects are in all shapes and colours, Nature is wonderful

      Delete
  2. This gave me a few chuckles. Who knows, it may even help people view insects in a little better light. As for the snail crawling over me, I think I will pass on that, whatever the alleged benefits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like insects and never quash any except for mozzies as they may give me dengue fever.

      Delete
  3. Interesting color kitty cat. I seen yellow cats, but not quite that shade.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This ginger shade is quite common in our Malaysian pet cats, Dora. Different continents, different shades!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the sweet photos and comical quotes. Your insects are pretty weird (interesting) looking compared to ours. Loved the little video, had me laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy your posts, but for Heaven's sake give that cat clean water, lolol...he probably enjoys it so much. Beanie likes to drink out of the toilet so we absolutely cannot forget to flush..ugh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, same here with my doggies. We have clean water bowls but they like to drink the rain water from the puddles outside. Yikes!

      Delete
  6. Hahahah so funny the video is 🤣. Terkejut sangat si penjaga yaaa :D. Sampai terlonjak ke belakang hahaha. I love all the photos of cat, dog, and monkeys, but little bit creepy when seeing the snail and insects. Fortunately no snakes in this post hahahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya ketawa juga bila nampak si penjaga lompat balik. Kesian dia, makanan-nya dikena curi!

      Delete
  7. cute pets...

    love to see good relationship of monkey, duck and a dog... great photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Tanza, if only humans can appreciate diversity like these animals, there will be less hate around.

      Delete
  8. Wonderful collection of cute and funny pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ Ashok, stay safe, i read that the covid situation in your country has improved tremendously

      Delete