Saturday, May 7, 2022

Behind every CHILD who believes in him/herself

is a MOTHER who believed first.

 Savvy K's card for me. She made me into a Martian Mum.

 I guess I deserve it for calling her Martian Girl in my blog 10 years back. It is pay-back time!

Ever told your child
We'll do it tomorrow
And in your haste
Not see his sorrow
Just for this morning, I will not rush you out from bed to take your meds,
 I will let you sleep in and enjoy your dreams.
Just for this morning, I will not be Gossip Queen, I will sit and eat brunch or lunch with you. 
Just for this afternoon, I will turn off Netflix and listen to your online sales and fashion.
Just for this afternoon, I will not yell to tidy your room, I will sit with you and watch one of your horror movies.
Just for this evening, I will not nag about finishing your vegetables, I will let you be yourself, a carnivore.
Just for tonight, I will not worry about what you will be, 
I will let you choose and have fun along the way.And for everyday I thank God for the most precious gift he has given me, 
TO be a MOTHER.
To all women who are Mothers to children, nephews, nieces and pets,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
BECAUSE

18 comments:

  1. beautiful images...
    happy mother day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images and a beautiful post. Happy mother's day.
    And I am blown away by the size of that orchid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powerful pictures!
    Have a nice mother day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not all mothers are exemplary mothers, or even good people. Of that I can assure you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. takes a lot to be a mother. I have had bad days with Martian Girl too

      Delete
  5. Nice piece for moms. Thank you
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful post. Thank you!
    Laughed at the Martian Mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I am in my sixties and getting forgetful, Martian Mum becomes more appropriate!

      Delete
  7. happy mothe's day...the last pict is a dream, sometime mother need a time for only herself with anything that she like to do...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a dream indeed to have a day and not think about the mischief the kids are up to.

      Delete
  8. Oh ,....this is a great post, beautiful, and caring and i really enjoyed it...you sound like a great mom. You definitely are loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try but some days it doesn't work so well. But I am glad we start talking again and life moves on for mother and daughter

      Delete
  9. Please accept my belated mother's day greetings. Savvy's card looks adorable, and I love how you took it to where the mother's love is!
    Beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Savvy is good with making cards and i have a collection from every occasion. Keeping them preciously as she will outgrow making cards one day

      Delete
  10. Boa noite. Parabéns pelo seu maravilhoso trabalho.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the last picture ❤️❤️.. I'm still learning to be a mother. Knowing that I'm not patient enough when it's related to children. But having them, changing myself a bit. At least I realize that everything I do, it must include my children in it. 😊

    ReplyDelete