Monday, January 10, 2022

CHANGE IS GOOD

 

Finally after 10 years, I changed my whats app profile picture - the Brahminy Kite.  Change is the only constant in life - Heraclitus

Another of his famous quotes, 
" No one ever steps into the same river twice, for it is not the same river and he is not the same man. 
 Even Thory had a "change" and was upgrade with online "surgery" for doe eyes and "tattooed" eye brows. 
 Belle got her present on the Christmas tree. 


Neighbours sent over cakes but Rudolf’s anthers broke and Frosty started to melt. 
Gismo Man wanted to change the fish numbers in the pond, we were at Aktari Koi to get 3 new fishes.


We bought the cheap baby ones.
These lovely big ones were


priced between RM2,000 – RM10,000! I wonder if anyone would spend that much!!  
 I accompanied a close friend to the hospital as she suddenly fell ill. I was quite amused when I overheard the nurses, “Wait Miss, don't walk, we will send the hospital Porsche to take you to Cardiology.” 
YES, that’s the Porsche with number plate SC 7! 
 And to end the week sadly, my neighbour's cat was eaten by a python. 
The rains have brought the wild life out. 


ANother sssnake did a Christmas visit. We witnessed this Snake Patrol's arrival.
Arrr! Let's have a vote, 
WHO IS CUTER? The Snake or the Snake Patrol.


13 comments:

  1. I cast my vote for the snake! I am quite sure, however, that you prefer that you don't encounter them so close to where you live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of a hospital Porsche ... I hope your friend will be better soon, amd the cardiologist will say she is healthy.
    Your new WhatsApp profile picture is fantastic! I also like the Christmas tree. This is nice post, Kestrel!

    Have a nice week ahead of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiling at the hospital Porsche. I am only a fan of snakes at a distance. And reluctant to a lot of change. Which is wrong of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do not like snakes:) i try to avoid them xd i also should change my whatsapp picture:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that poor cat. I love the fish - Wish I could have a pond here - wildlife would eat them no doubt. Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, the 3 last ones memang tak bisa tengok lah 😱, particularly the one which still showed the cat's legs 😭😭😭😭. So sad .. That's why I'm always scared if flood happens. Scared if those all slithered animals sneaking out 😰😫.

    And about the fish photo, sama tak pahamnya seperti harga certain plants, that can be soooooo expensive 🤣. In Indonesia like Arwana Fish, can be hundreds million more. Still I never understand why They are soooo that pricey 🤣. I mean, It's only fish 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  7. If someone purchased the smallest fish at a great price - wouldn't that colorful fish someday G-R-O-W? . . I'm thinking the small fish would be a majestic bargain. 🙂 - Those snake stories/pictures . . . are scary (to me.) I'm comforted knowing I keep my cat inside . . . and, don't often see snakes. (whew!) brilliant New Year to YOU!!! 💙

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 1st photo of the bird is stunningand the neighbours cake still looks delicious.
    I have been to your country and absolutely loved it except for the snakes. I nearly stepped on one on Tioman island

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sad about your neighbor cat. I believe if we don't change, we don't grow and learn.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fishes are very beautiful ♥ Have a good day

    ReplyDelete