Sunday, April 5, 2020

BLOGGING TO declutter

  Blogging can be a distraction and can take one away from focusing on the more crucial issues in life. Maybe, even spend less time on moving fast forward to achieve one’s goals.

   Why do I blog? For one simple reason … to give a voice to my thoughts. Nothing fancy like contributing shattering statements on current world agendas. I am NOT a "mover" or a "shaker," I blog to keep an online space for writing. I have written travel logs and memoirs. And … they just keep multiplying


   I started my memoirs when I was sixteen. Goodness, I was geeky when the word geek was an insult. Now Collins defines geek as a "praise word" and Wikipedia states, “the word typically connotes an expert or enthusiast obsessed with a hobby or intellectual pursuit.” Ha ha … was I already an intellect at 16? Nope as my parents and friends certainly thought otherwise.

SO WHAT AM I TODAY?

I am an aged empowered nerd who has progressed from writing hard copies to online tongue-in-cheek scribbling.


No comments:

Post a Comment