Tuesday, November 22, 2022

WHO said Covid-19 is asymptomatic,

is a LIAR! Even these beastly Chinese herbs could not stop the symptoms. 
I had every symptom on the Covid-19 infection list.

 This "cooling" Chinese remedy should have cured the throat but I still ended up at the hospital emergency room for treatment. 
Survived on soups and lost 6 pounds.

But I managed to go to the polls and get my vote in. 
It has been a chaotic many months which started when my laptop "crashed." My old faithful could not be resurrected) and after getting a new one, I could not sign into blogger for a few weeks. Then, blogger registered me as "Beau Bo" in all my comments and still does! 
Covid-19 visited me for a week, my bicycle tyres "pancit" (went flat), the back blinking lights just fell off. Thory had to visit the vet as it appears he has only one "ball," the other one is stuck inside. Savvy Girl got a new job and was crying at lunch and dinner times and not with JOY. 
 So, blogger friends, I apologise for not visiting your posts these few months. But now that I have found a new purpose in life, I will return in between the sitting and snacking.

8 comments:

  1. It is lovely to see you back here. I am currently Covid positive - and definitely NOT asymptomatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear of your troubles, hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will feel better soon :-)
    I had been positive since 0ctober 28th to November 5th.

    Completely agree on the last quote.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worse, COVID is still throwing us under the bus, and I hope you are doing much better now. It's great that you voted in the midst of all of this!
    My laptop is threatening me by unexpectedly shutting down, and it takes around 10 minutes for me to operate the system. It is two years old, and I have not serviced it yet; perhaps that is the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hopefully things will be even better next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kak kestrel, get well soon ❤️. Me too, is struggling now with COVID for third times 😅. But lucky me the symptom is not severe.just flu and coughing.

    Take your time kak, blog walking can wait until you're fully well 😊. Oh congrats for the Malaysian election. Wishing for the best improvement in Malaysia with a new PM ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are feeling better. Lucky me...no Covid yet, hope I continue to avoid it.

    ReplyDelete