Monday, December 7, 2020

DARE YOU?

 Some people are born Dare-devils. They get their ‘KICKS” from activities that just thinking about will mortally wound me. Even my papa at 70+ years took a ride in a double-looping roller coaster. The thought of it made me want to vomit. The furthest I got on a roller coaster was riding “Battlestar Galactica” with Savvy K. I thought that was a mighty huge challenge! 

So here are some activities of the Bold, the Dare-devils and Thrill-seekers.
Translation: Ah! Very NICE
Bicycling and having a video call is really quite normal.
JUST GIVE ME A GENTLE TAP, OK
NICE AND SLOW.
Translation: you don't look below. 
YES, there are normal people like me.
Chinese vampire bungee jumping - he can-lah, vampires are immortal anyway.
Let's take a stroll.


"SAVE ME, MAMA"
This dare-devil will blow you away - flies out like SupermanWITH  jets of smoke from his shoes?
With handbag and shoes, this girl whizzes down on a float.
"Liang nui" (pretty girl), you got guts."
With just a NERVOUS SMILE and a short pretty dress, she crosses her hands 
 and gets flushed down the chute. 
What a novel  way to get home or at least to the main road to catch the bus.

Acknowledgement: These photos were taken from an uploaded Whatapps video.

13 comments:

  1. None of these appeal to my totally wimpy self. Not. one. bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, not my style too. I'll get an anxiety attack.

      Delete
  2. your papa really really strong man, really daredevil haha..

    with current his age, that's so cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ, my papa was game for most things. Even at 80 years, he was more adventurous than me!

      Delete
    2. i though everyone wanna be like your papa

      strong and longlast

      Delete
  3. Howaaaa ..., really scared for me!.
    Kalau soal bungee jumping, aku cukup melihat saja.
    Tidak berani loncaaat ..., hahaha !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, even if I was paid RM 1000, I will not bungee jump.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If ever I liked being scared, those days are long gone. I'm reasonably brave if I need to be but I don't do vomit-inducing things for pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here, i used to be a bit wilder in my younger days but age has tamed me down!

    ReplyDelete